Drinking Water Testing
Free Water Test
Arrowhead Water Conditioning can conduct a series of on-sight water tests to determine what’s in your water and the hardness of your water. Tests include:
- Determining the amount of chlorine in your water. The EPA recommends no more than 3 ppm in your drinking water supply.
- A TDS count will be conducted to determine the total dissolved solids in your drinking water.
- A Hydrogen Sulfide test will be conducted. Hydrogen Sulfide is one cause of a “rotten egg” smell in the water supply.
- An Iron test will be conducted. Iron will give the water a metallic taste.
- A pH test will be conducted to determine the alkalinity/acidity of the water supply.
Once we have determined the quality of your water we can recommend which of the WaterMax’s 83 configurations will be needed to provide you with the highest quality water available.
Well Water Testing
For bacteria tests or nitrates, contact these facilities:
For Carlton County residents, click here or call 218-384-9177.
For St. Louis County residents, contact the St Louis County Public Health Department at 218-725-5210.
For a list of accredited labs maintained by the Minnesota Department of Health, go here.
Well water testing information is maintained by the Wisconsin DNR, here.
Wondering how to install a water bottle on a water cooler? It's easy!
We service most makes & models
- → In-Home Water Testing
- → Water Softening Systems
- → Whole House Reverse Osmosis
- → Single Use Reverse Osmosis
- → Bottled Water Service
- → Bottleless Coolers